[ddots-l] Re: Tranzport functions

  • From: "Neville Peter" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 11:02:49 -0400

I don't think you can select clips with the transport, but Gord would know
more.

God bless you!

WEBSite www.nevillepeter.com

Email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone 407-222-4488

Would you like to get great deels and instant rebates while making real good
money at the same time?

Click hear now!

http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/152480

  _____