[ddots-l] Re: To Damon

  • From: "Damon Fibraio" <dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 10:57:16 -0400

Hey, tim or vince or anybody using a pc3. How far have you gotten using the
pc3 to edit voices or create or edit setups? I don't need to use the pc3
with sonar yet, but I really need to get going on this end of things and
could use some help with the editor. Are you guys using it and can give some
tips?

--
Damon Fibraio
screen names -- aol: dfibraio...msn dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxxx skype: dfibraio