[ddots-l] Re: Tips for using Omnisphere

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 14:23:04 +0100

Hi Omar.

To access all the catagories, you simply type a catagory name into the search
box and press enter.  The results will then be shown where the patch names
usually appear.

Try it using the word "textures".

Cheers
Darren

If you like electronic, ambient, new age or atmospheric music, become a fan of
The Karmistry Project on Facebook...
http://facebook.karmistryproject.com

You can also follow Karmistry Media on Twitter...
http://www.twitter.com/Karmistrymedia