[ddots-l] Re: Support Blind Musicians

  • From: Mike C <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 12:51:58 -0400

I just contacted them myself for employment opertunities, , and am awaiting a responce.

What an amazing site.

Will be definatly be used in my paper.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andre Donatien" <shopmale@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Steve Wicketts <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ddots-l] Support Blind Musicians
To: "ddtots" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, October 23, 2009, 7:40 PM
Hi Andre,

I've checked out www.thevisionarymediagroup.org

Wow, the demos and productions are brilliant !
What an excellent idea.

Steve W
----- Original Message ----- > From: "Andre Donatien" <shopmale@xxxxxxxxx>

mission among
>>> other things is to get work opportunities for
blind
>>> musicians, producers, engineers and so forth.

>>> The other thing you guys should check out is
>>
>>> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Support-Blind-Musicians/100839884735

>>> I encourage all of you to join.
>>
>>> Peace!
>>

>> PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT
LEAST ONCE!
>> To leave the list, click on the immediately
following link:
>> If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
>> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> and in the Subject line type
>> unsubscribe
>> For other list commands such as vacation mode,
>> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq
or
>> send a message, to ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> and in the Subject line type
>> faq

PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
To leave the list, click on the immediately following
link:
For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the

ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe