[ddots-l] Re: Superior drumer problem

  • From: Rich Caloggero <richcaloggero@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jim Jackson <cs2011@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 12:35:35 -0500

Wondering if this could be my issue as well; hotspots work in 32-bit superior drummer, but if I attempt to use Phil's set in 64-bit superior, or in 32-bit with jBridge, all hotspots fail. The plugin actually works, however -- i.e. it does make sound.

I told sonar, via the plugin manager, to look in "Program Files\cakewalk\VstPlugins" and just dumped all the 64-bit plugins in there.

Note that I'm also having issues with Dimension Pro 64 -- smae thing -- hotspots fail when using the dimension 64-bit hotspot set with dimpro 64-bit, and the dimpro 32-bit hotspots fail when using dimPro 32-bit with jBridge, but when I load 32-bit plugin directly, the hotspots work, but of course there is no sound because I'm using 64-bit Sonar.

Hope this makes sense.

-- Rich

On 11/15/2017 11:05 PM, Jim Jackson wrote:

Thanks DJx, tried it and it’s now showing up. You rock.

Jim Jackson