[ddots-l] Re: Superior Drummer 2 Access

  • From: "Tommy Win" <tommy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 09:49:18 -0600

How much is in the US money? £50.00GBP?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Studio Montebello" <studiomontebello@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2009 9:41 AM
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Superior Drummer 2 Access

Hey Phil.
I've done the same thing!
I'm very happy to pay for these sets which provide access to this great product. As Tim said, I too have had a chance to test these sets and they do indeed provide fantastic access.
Keep up the good work.
Jean

Visitez mon site / Visit my site at http://www.studiomontebello.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>