[ddots-l] Re: Stylus RMX

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 08:14:54 -0000

Hi.

I have no idea.  that's one of Jaws' little quirks.

Some things drag and drop much easier, but I'm not sufficiently experinced enough to know which do and which don't

Sorry I can't help

Cheers
Darren

If you like electronic, ambient, new age or atmospheric music, become a fan of The Karmistry Project on Facebook...
http://facebook.karmistryproject.com

You can also follow Karmistry Media on Twitter...
http://www.twitter.com/Karmistrymedia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tommy Win" <tommy@xxxxxxxxxxx>