[ddots-l] Re: Stylus RMX

  • From: Justin Kauflin <justin.kauflin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 18:09:50 -0500

Darren, I have a silly question for you.  When I find a loop that I'd like to
add to my project, I can't figure out how to insert it.  According to the
Stylus RMX help, this is done by using the mouse to drag  the loop into the
project.  I've tried using a keyboard controller to trigger the midi, but it
always seems to trigger the loop a beat or 2 beats later.

     What is your method?

Thanks
Justin