[ddots-l] Strange New Problem With JAWS In Sonar

  • From: "Steven Jeffrey" <shjeffrey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 14:24:10 -0400

Hello,

I recently moved my home studio from it's summer location to it's winter
location, and after plugging everything in and fireing things back up, I
noticed a new strange new behaivier with JAWS in Sonar 8/producer.

After opening up a project, and hitting space to play it, JAWS will start
announcing things like, 9%, 15%, 13%, 16% etc...

From what I can tell, it seems to be linked to projects that have MIDI. I
rechecked all the connections and all is fine, so am not real sure why this is
all of the sudden happening.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Steve