[ddots-l] Re: Sonar and autotune

  • From: "Michael Smith" <ms22282@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 17:48:39 -0500

You really need sighted person's guide.
There are some on and off buttons you need to label and some other buttons.
Just ask someone what kind of buttons they can click on.
For nobs, you need to make presets.
Like atack3 attack 5 attack 8 attack 13 attack 25 through atack 400 or something
Lots of work.
You might want to try yamaha pitch fix.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Damon Fibraio" <dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx>