[ddots-l] Re: Sonar and Sibelius

  • From: "A. Caglar Arsu" <acaglararsu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 22:03:38 +0200

Hi Dave,
I have been trying to do the think just as you set for days but I could not get any success with it. For example I have a piece for piano and cello saved as a single midi file in Sonar. When I try to open the file in Sibelius doing all the things you told me that I have to do, it still gives me a single stave instead of giving me 1 stave for the cello and 2 staves for the piano right and the left hands. I have no idea what I will do for my orchestral work which has 25 different instruments when I try to open it in Sibelius. If you may help me with this it is going to be a grate help for my school work.

Thanks allot
Regards
Caglar
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxx>