[ddots-l] Re: Sonar V6 problem

  • From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 12:26:41 -0400

william, can you be more specific on the sequence of events (the actual
keystrokes etc) that lead to this problem?  You say it won't stop recording-do
you mean pressing spacebar during recording won't stop the transport?  perhaps
you're transport toolbar is obscured by some window on screen that you're not
aware of.

Give exact details please.