[ddots-l] Re: Sonar Producer 4.

  • From: "Phil Muir" <philmuir1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 21:49:29 +0100

Well, it sounds like you don't have Sonar properly configured. Also, you are running the demo version of Pitchfix. That's why your vocal track is fading in and out.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions, Music and audio production,
Mixing, Mastering: www.philmuir.com/

----- Original Message ----- From: <daviddobler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>