[ddots-l] Re: Sonar FAQ Available On My Web Site

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 20:01:10 -0000

Darren wrote: Hi Phil.

That's some task.

Phil replied: indeed it was.  The reason I wrote it is because I got tired
replying to the same E-mail mesages, asking the same questions, smile.

Darren wrote: do you ever rest or take time off?

Phil replied: not as much as I should.  Although the plan is that, I will and
that hopefully, people may check the Sonar FAQ on my page, before asking a
question on lists like this one, grin.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production