[ddots-l] Re: Sonar 8 rocks For Audio

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 19:33:41 +0100

good for MIDI.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK+44-1747-821-794
Mobile: UK +44-7968-136-246
E-mail:
info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  From: Neville Peter
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 6:04 PM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Sonar 8 rocks For Audio

  Thank you I'm still trying to learn as much as I can. How is Sonar8 for midi?

  God bless you!

  WEBSite www.nevillepeter.com

  Email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Phone 407-222-4488

  Would you like to get great deals and instant rebates while making real good
money at the same time?

  Click hear now!

  http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/152480