[ddots-l] Re: Sonar 5 installed without effects presets

  • From: "Bob" <bob2935@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 19:44:54 -0400

You wrote:
When you uninstalled Sonar using the add/remove feature in Control
panel, did you tell it to remove all shared components? After you do
an uninstall, you might want to check your registry to see if
anything pertaining to Sonar is in there. After backing up your
registry, try deleting them.
Yes I did but I forgot to check the registry for left over's. I have since solved the preset problem.
Bob.