[ddots-l] Re: Sonar 5 installed without effects presets

  • From: David P Shortland <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 20:25:29 +1000

I must admit... neither did I, but it is a great thing to know...:)

Cheers

David

At 06:53 PM 22/08/2006, you wrote:

Bob didn't know about the Alt down arrow shortcut that opens up the preset dialog box.

Regards, Phil Muir
P J Muir Productions
Music and audio production

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin L. Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxx> To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 12:47 AM Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Sonar 5 installed without effects presets

Okay. What was the solution?  Inquiring minds wanna know.
K.