[ddots-l] Re: Sonar 4 installation problem

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 09:11:17 +0100

Hi,

I know that this is a radical suggestion, but it's served me well over 15
years of doing technical support.  Why not wipe the machine and start again?
OK, I know it's a pain, but it'll probably take you a day's work then you're
up and running, as opposed to spending fruitless days/weeks trying to solve
something really strange.  It's not satisfying from a technical knowledge
perspective, granted, but it'll get you productive a lot faster.

Cheers.

Tim