[ddots-l] Re: Sonar 4 installation problem

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 09:40:29 +0100

This may seem a rather drastic, if awkward solution, but you
say in a later post that it installed on another machine.

From what you describe, it sounds like the CD may be
slightly out of alignment, something I have seen in the
past.

Can you either get a loan of an external (USB?) CD, or
temporarily move the CD from the good system to this one?

George.