[ddots-l] Re: Softsynth pianos? are the accessible?True piano - was

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 13:55:58 -0000

Anything is possible. Will have to get my lovely wife, Sarah to take a look at it with me. By the way, for any of you who are interested, I will be posting an .HSC set shortly for the Focusright Liquid mix. Have been granted permission by a client to release the set. Stay tuned!

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021