[ddots-l] Softsynth And Sonar Problem

  • From: Jay Thompson <jayken2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 15:38:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hey everyone, I need some advice.  I downloaded a
piano from www.nikkoid.com, I believe it's called the
absolute piano.  Anyhoo, when I wrapped it with
directixer, because it's a vst pluggin, I tried to use
it with sonar.  When I loaded up the synth, sonar
started dragging really really bad!  One time it even
crashed the program!  What could be the problem and
how to resolve it.

Jay Thompson
You can do all things through Christ that strengthens you.  Phil4:13