[ddots-l] Re: Slowing down a song to learn a part

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 10:09:51 +0100

Hi,

Windows media player. press control. shift. S. of slow. and , media player make
the song 50% slower, without changing the pitch.

Control. shift. N.to go back to normal speed.

On Sonar exists the AudioSnap. You can select the track, then press, shift A.
Then down and make the adjustments.

best regards,
Rui Vilarinho