[ddots-l] Slightly OT CD labeler for the blind

  • From: "Joey Stuckey" <stuckey2003@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 00:23:50 -0500

Hi Guys,

I have a software developer that is interested in working on a CD label program
for the blind, however, I have a few questions for you all that will determent
weather or not this project goes forward, so please do email me.

1, what do you think a fair price for this program would be: $15, $20, $25 or
$30?
Personally, I feel that $25 is pretty good!

2 how picky are you about which labels it works with? I told him that I felt
that anything was better then what we have now, but, that the most popular CD
labeling program being used was probably Avery design pro..
What do you all think?
We would have to pick one brand of labels, that's the only draw back, but, if
you guys use different labels, let me know. But, I say, what ever label we have
to work with is fine as long as it is easy to get hold of!

Thanks,

Joey Stuckey
www.blindresources.info