[ddots-l] Re: Skype. Was: Am I in over my head?

  • From: Gudrun Brunot <gbrunot@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 00:18:28 -0700

Is Audio Tips part of the for-the-people FTP?

GudrunAt 10:47 AM 7/7/2005, you wrote:
That's why I think that FTP or something similar would be better.
Audio tips is a good option, but you have to register for it.
There rooms are almost always empty.
What a waist, huh?
You could get up to 50 people in to these rooms at a time!
It's a total shame that we have these services for free, and don't take advantage of them!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Aaron Cannon" <cannona@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx