[ddots-l] Re: Sibelius Training in London

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 13:01:43 -0500

I want to note that these courses are for using Sibelius itself without any
assistive technology like our Sibelius Speaking scripts.  Anyone in the U.K.
interested in one-on-one training for using Sibelius Speaking should contact
Techno-Vision Systems: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more information.
People in the U.S. can always contact me off-list.  We also have
representatives in numerous other countries who could be of assistance to
you.  Just contact me and we'll try to connect you with the appropriate
people.

Regards,
Bill