[ddots-l] Re: Sib question

  • From: "Nicaise D" <nicaise@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 05:23:05 -0700

Greg,

The current shipping version I believe is 4.1. However I think sib speaks
only supports version 3 and upgrades along version 3 series (Dancingdots can
correct me if I am wrong).
The highest version in Sibelius 3 is version 3.1.3. To upgrade to version
3.1.3 from 3.0  you may have to download one or more upgrade patches
depending on whether your version is 3.0 or 3.1.0 or 3.1.1 which will
incrementally update you one version higher each time until you reach 3.1.3.
Here are the steps:

1. Once you log in, go to Help Center
2. Look for the link Downloads
3. Follow the links until you reach what you want.

Note: In the help center you can also do a search on upgrading from version
3 by filling out the search form. There too you will find links for
upgrading along with instructions

Good luck,

Nicki D
.