[ddots-l] Re: Share your workflow tips

  • From: "Robert Hall" <truecut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 13:39:08 -0500

Hi guys, I personally start with whatever part is most developed in my mind because it gives me an idea about form such as A B or C, which also important as my foundation upon which I use to build the step by step progressive development of the final project. Robert. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chad Morrison" <chadmorrison@xxxxxxxxx>