[ddots-l] Re: Session drummer question

  • From: Justin Kauflin <blindguy500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 07:36:20 -0400

Henrik,
     With the CakeTalking scripts, you can press the number 2, when the Session
Drummer window is open, and that will take you to the parameters for the snare
drum.  The focus will be brought to the snare drum pad.  You can right click on
this to bring up a pull down menu, from which you can select the option to load
instrument.  Now, you can use the file browser to find the snare you want to
load in to replace the snare that's already loaded on that pad.

Hope that makes sense.
Good luck,
Justin