[ddots-l] Re: Scrubbing with something Else?

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 15:30:43 -0500

Oops - you're right. I forgot that most important step; definitely lock that mouse after you've pressed F-6; more specifically you should wait until JAWS as told you that the cursor's positioned at the Now Time.

Thanks for the heads up on that one Chris. Ya see what I mean by forgetting things?

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>