[ddots-l] Re: Saffire Pro 40, was RE: Re: M-audio fast track pro

  • From: "Campbell, Wiley L. (Portland)" <Wiley.Campbell@xxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 12:40:18 -0800

Is there a way to determine on my new Win7 64 bit Dell PC what type of
firewire chipset is and / or my PC's compatibility with the FocusRite
units?

Also / any experiences / opinions on list re accessability / quality of
the MOTU stand alone AI's like UltraLite-mk3 Hybrid? This unit supports
both USB & Firewire.