[ddots-l] SV: Re: Two questions

  • From: "Dennis Madsen" <dennis.madsen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 23:06:42 +0100

Hi Jeremy!

Here is how to make sonar start up with a defoult timplate.

Use alt o to open the Sonar options menu. Press G for global.

When it opens you need to go to one of the other pages called audio. Control
tab some times until it says audio.

Tab down and mark on start uup load normal timplate with the spacebar. Tab
to OK and press enter.  and Sonar will start up in your normal timplate.
Than you can make your metronom changes in that timplate.

Take care!

Dennis

You