[ddots-l] Re: Roland Fantom X

  • From: Mike C <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 21:09:14 -0600

I would be open to that idea

----- Original Message ----- From: "omar binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 7:13 PM
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Roland Fantom X

Ok here's a thought. I'm sure everyone on here is
aware of the Motif help list. If there are enough of
us on here with Roland Fantom x modules or synths, how
about starting a fantom user group?

--- Mike C <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi I currently own a Fantom Xr, and over all the
module sounds kick ass.
However the manual is something to be desired as it
is the usual roland
confusion type of manual.  If you have any luck in
finding a good manual let
me know.  As for the instrument patch, I've got it
if you need a copy of it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Damon Fibraio" <dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx>