[ddots-l] Re: Retreeving matterial

  • From: Doug Daniels <douglasneal@xxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 17:06:05 -0700

Todd, I am trying to get my ADAT,  to work with the project mix-one. I
hooked it up with the opcital conection, and changed the inputs to adat on
the project mix, but can't hear anything, I am in sonar, and set up a eight
track templet.  What else do I need to do to play the ADAT  into the sonar
program, and hear it. I also have arm and input echo turned on all eight
tracks   in sonar.
Can you help me, or does anyone on the list know how to do this?
Sincerely, Doug Daniels.