[ddots-l] Re: Retreeving matterial

  • From: "Robert Hall" <truecut@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 01:17:51 -0500

Doug: Why not use one of your old projects settings as a template for new
projects? Just select all tracks, go into track properties and hit the letter W
to wipe then save with your new project's name or as a template with any name
of your choosing. Just tab to file types and change it to template.  Hopes this
help, Robert.