[ddots-l] Re: Retreeving matterial

  • From: Charles Marston <rumbero73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 15:24:52 -0400

Doug:
You can press inser plus F11 then arrow down until you get to the ProjectMix
control pannel.  You will need to tab until you get to the double left click
button.  That should open the ProjectMix control pannel.  You will need to use
the JAWS curser to go through the screen.  It is not very accessible because
sometimes is hard to know which values go with which setting.  See if you can
get some sighted help.