[ddots-l] Re: Reinstalling Edirol

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 21:16:59 -0500

Go to,
www.belarc.com
Download a small program that will allow them to do an analysis of your computer. As a part of the analysis, they give you a lot of the license keys of the software installed on your computer. Belarc doesn't give you all of them, but they are pretty good.

At 06:12 PM 4/7/2007, Gordon Kent wrote:
Sharon:
I seriously doubt that you could retrieve your CD key from your system. They really go out of their way to make that next to impossible. I hope you cn find it. It is a good idea to keep all your product keys in a file some place and back it up on a floppy.
Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon Hooley" <shooley2@xxxxxxxxx>