[ddots-l] Re: Reinstalling Edirol

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 00:51:02 +0100

Hi Sharon,

An excellent program is the free Belarc Advisor from
http://www.belarc.com.  Go to the Free downloads link, and
select "Download" from the list.

Install it, and let it do an audit of your system.  You can
then save that audit, and you will have more information
about your system than you could ever believe possible, even
right down to the processor serial number.

No guarantees with the Edirol software, but it certainly is
capable of listing all Microsoft's CD keys, and many others
I can think of.

George Bell.

Date: 06/04/2007 21:30

Date: 06/04/2007 21:30