[ddots-l] Re: Reason 6.0

  • From: "Berhane Kidane" <bkw11@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 03:56:05 -0400

What does rewiring mean? How do you do it?
Berhane
----- Original Message ----- From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Berhane Kidane" <bkw11@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, October 03, 2011 4:46 pm
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

wow! it is great news. I always was thinking how I can use reason drum
software. Please let me know if we can use reason with HSC scripts.
Thank you,
Berhane
----- Original Message ----- From: Greg Steel