[ddots-l] Reading Key Signatures In Sibelius

  • From: "Michele Thredgold" <rush@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 17:24:53 +0930

Hi guys and gals!

My lecturer has recompiled an exercise books for theory using Sibelius.
In some of the exercises or instruction pages, key signatures have
already been entered.  I know how to enter key signatures, but not how
to find out what they are if they have been entered by someone else.
When I press enter on the key signature mark, which usually works when
reading text in the lyrics or other text fields, it shows nothing.

If anybody has any helpful hints, I would deeply appreciate them.

Thanks.

Michele