[ddots-l] Quote For Studio Set Up Please

  • From: <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 21:52:37 -0400

Hi

Does anyone know where I can obtain an itemized uote for a simple studio set up including:
An audio PC with Windows XP, monitor, mouse and keyboard
Sonar Producer
Caketalking (already have Jaws and Zoomtext)
An in-expensive but decent sound card (M-Audio for example)
A pair of in-expensive near-field powered monitors
Three pairs of headphones
A headphone amp
An in-expensive mic
A basic full-size midi keyboard
Keyboard Stand
Sustain pedal

Could you please give me the quote with supplier details a.s.a.p?
Many thanks.
Kiskadee