[ddots-l] Re: Quick Intro

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 22:24:01 -0400

Wow...nice stuff...

D!J!X!

-----Original Message-----
From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Mark Dew
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 12:30 PM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Quick Intro

The CVp409 is one of the finest instruments I have ever played.
Of course haven't 88 keys at your finger tips makes a difference over a 61
key unit.
Here is a link of a song I did on the cvp.

http://www.markdew.com/music2/dont.m3u

Even the vocals was recorded on the cvp.
My wife Judy is doing the vocals.
After recording the song
it is saved on a thumb drive and then imported in to Sonar.
In Sonar, I do some tweaking to the file.
However very little was done, really didn't have to do it at all.
Other than the psr2000 and the psr3000 I never played around with the
cheaper yamaha keyboards.
I do know the touch action has been improved on the Tyros3.
I perchased the Tyros 3 ,to add a different prospective in my studio.
With the Tyros3 along with the Yamaha P90 digital piano and the Roland x7 my
studio is just about complete as far as keyboards are concerned.
I am in St. Louis Missouri and I do piano-bar work here 4 nights a week.
I also do a lot of side jobs as well.
I play at the Hideaway lounge, been there 22 years, just started my 23crd.
 Mark