[ddots-l] Re: Question about psy-klone

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:58:22 -0400

Tom:
If you want sound to come from your high end sound card, you should try
inserting the cakewalk tts1 soft synth.  Press alt i, followed by s until you
hear "soft synth."  PRess enter then c for cakewalk tts1 and press enter.  If
the properties window for the synth comes up, press ctrl f4 to close it, then
you should hear a piano when you play the keyboard.  You can use the track
properties dialog to change the sound, and you can assign other midi tracks to
that port and use other channels to get other sounds at the same time.
Gord