[ddots-l] Re: Question about HD Software,

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 22:00:28 -0500

Neville, I almost never go on the Dropbox Website, unless I'm inviting someone else to join a shared folder I've set up. In that case, the site opens automatically and I enter their email address in the box.

Usually, I set up a folder and share it with those I want to transfer things to or from. Run the Dropbox client in the background and it takes care of the uploading and downloading of whatever you've put in the folder, or whatever your friend puts there on his end.
Chris