[ddots-l] Re: Question about EastWest Minestry of Rock

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 05:44:11 -0000

Hi.

And waht does that do?  How does it make the product more accessible.  It isn't
something I've heard of.

Cheers
Darren

If you like electronic, ambient, new age or atmospheric music, become a fan of
The Karmistry Project on Facebook...
http://facebook.karmistryproject.com

You can also follow Karmistry Media on Twitter...
http://www.twitter.com/Karmistrymedia