[ddots-l] Re: Question about EastWest Minestry of Rock

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 16:12:35 -0000

No.  A bitmap is a bitmap.  in other words, HSC may be able to click on
something however if it's bitmapped then, HSC won't be able to report back
the status of the object that your clicking on.  Unless there's some other
way such as using colour detection.  In which case, the status of a button
could be detected and it's status could be reported by telling HSC what
colour the button is when it's on/off.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021