[ddots-l] Re: Question

  • From: "Mike Christer" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 23:24:03 -0000

Hey Mikey!

Here's a direct d/load link to a few trem FX I found in my archive...

Actually, there's 16 of them, plus two really good choruses, an impossible to
get rotary effect from a company called WOK, and a couple of multi FX with
various different time related things!

I put the multi's in 'coz, I couldn't remember if they had a trem effect on
board?

enjoy!

http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/jmz5ud

l8r