[ddots-l] Re: Problemns withSibelius

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <c.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 15:30:36 +0100

Hi James
Let me try to explain your problem. You get this JAWS-message, that the
window isn't maximized, because JAWS stops on your sound setup window.
Sibspeaking isn't seeing all the informations it requires to run properly,
so sibspeaking says, the window isn't maximized. This soundwindow belongs to
the contactplayer, which is not accesible to us. There are settings on this
window, which JAWS isn't able to read, that's why you see just two buttons.
To avoid this problem close this window with alt-f4; you will then be moved
to the Sibelius main window. Once there go to the sound options of Sibelius
and make sure to unselect the contactplayer. In your setup could also be
other Players which uses asio-drivers, unselect them to if possible. From
now on your Sibelius should open normally.
Good luck
                Claudio Sacco
                c.sacco@xxxxxxxx

  _____