[ddots-l] Pop filters

  • From: "Nickus de Vos" <bigboy529@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dancing dots <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 22:57:11 +0200

Hi all i'm looking for recommendations on pop filters, i had a look at the
samson ps01 and it seems to be the tool for the job. I want a pop filter which
clamps on to the same stand as the mic, its a hasel to have 1 on a seperate
stand because you must constantly aline everything if you move something. I'm
not sure if the samson does this and the website's not helpfull. What are you
using as pop filters and what would you recommend?

ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject�q or