[ddots-l] Re: Please help me

  • From: "Dimitrios Tsakiridis" <dtsak27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 19:52:54 +0200

MessageMy score I created on the Sibelius. My teatcher select the text, maby
lirix text, and put some symbols, like the letter N, under the note, for sharp,
or flat. My teatcher put also some numbers, under of the notes.
If you know, tell me, How I can to send atutchment files in this list, so I try
to send my scores in this list forum.

Best regards, Dimitrios Tsakiridis.