[ddots-l] Re: Please help me

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <danrugman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 14:57:27 -0000

Dimitrios,

have you tried pressing enter after you tab onto the text.  This will open the
edit window so that you can read and change the text.  Press escape to leave
the edit window and go back into the score.

If JAWS is still having trouble, try changing the zoom level.  Press Control+ -
to decrease the zoom level and Control+ = to increase it.  50% is good for
reading the text.  You'll have to change the zoom level before pressing enter
you can't change it when editing text.

When you press escape to go back to the score you might find that Sibelius runs
very slowly.  If this happens, increase the zoom level.

Hope this helps,

Dan
----- Original Message ----- From: Dimitrios Tsakiridis